Quit Smoking –
Making the decision to Quit Smoking is hard. It is recognized as the largest single preventative cause of death and disease in Australia. It is associated with the following risks: heart disease, stroke, cancer, emphysema, bronchitis, asthma, renal disease and eye disease.
Each and every year many people struggle to quit smoking, and most end up failing. The reason behind why most people are unsuccessful is because they are unable to adequately control their mind, and rely too heavily on products such as nicotine patches and gums.
Just like almost any habit or addiction, smoking is extremely difficult to break with just willpower alone, this is because habits such as these become deeply ingrained within the subconscious mind. As a skilled hypnotherapist Nicky can help change the way you engage with the habit in your mind to not only to put an end to your smoking habit, but to truly leave the habit behind for good and gain control of your life.
Ten benefits of stopping smoking:
1. After 20 minutes your blood pressure and pulse return to normal
2. After 24 hours your lungs start to clear
3. After 2 days your body is nicotine free and your sense of taste and smell improve
4. After 3 days you can breathe more easily and your energy increases
5. After 2 to 12 weeks your circulation improves
6. After 3 to 9 months coughs, wheezing and breathing improves
7. After one year your heart attack risk is half of a smoke
8. After one year the average cost saving is $1,434.00
9. After 10 years your lung cancer risk is half that of a smoke
10. You remain a successful non-smoker